Monday, February 21, 2011

Summer Colours





Where I am, it is currently really hot! As it is summer here. So when summer comes it means summer nails! This month I'm loving these three shades byt Ulta3, which I was fortunate enough to get on sale! The names for each are also so cute such as 'plum violet', 'watermelon' and 'spring fling'. As you can see, the colour is quite true to the shade in the bottle. A plus point with these nailpolishes is its dry time! It takes less than a minute to dry which is such a + point for me!

These shades can be warn with almost anything and the best part about them is that they add a bit of 'oomph' to your outfit! I always get compliments for the 'watermelon' shade because it is not too bright and not too subtle!

So this summer,give your nails a touch of summer colours!

keep smiling :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews