Saturday, February 19, 2011

Leopard Love







So I was looking for a University bag, as I needed one desperately. I needed something with pockets and was spacious enough to fit my study books. I found this amazing bag by Charlie Brown. Everything about it made me fall in love with it. I love the leopard print, which is still around these days since I got this mid-last year. Im able to wear this with nearly anything, by wearing a simple outfit I can add a bit of 'glamour' with it. Going to University I am always in a rush and most of the time throw on a pair of skinny leg jeans with a neutral top. The handles give it a more edgy feel to it, which I love! And it also has a pocket in the front, just right for my essentials ie wallet and phone. The inside of the bag again gives it a 'safari' look to it with a zebra pattern! I like to pair this bag with these leopard earrings, which balances out my outfit.

4 comments:

Irum Mahmood said...

That bag is VERY cute! I have a feeling that leopard will be big this spring! Please check out and subscribe to my blog and i'll subscribe to yours! Thanks!

xoxo,
Miss Nine West

http://thebeautyfashionandhealthblog.blogspot.com/

Artist by Design said...

Thankyou :) Yeh I hope so, because I absolutely LOVE this bag. Im now following you :) (also i dont know how to respond to particular comments...if anyone sees this please let me know!)

keep smiling :)

my beautiful life* said...

You can def. see the comment you left =]. I love this bag ! I have been looking around for a school bag as well and have hought about getting the longchamp bag ! Heres a nice site for you they have thousands of designer bags at great discounts and go on sale all the time !! Bluefly.com =]

Harija said...

I really like the bag and a great post!!

I decided to follow and I hope you could return the favour!

Please and Thank you!

http://mylyfe-mystory.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews