Monday, February 14, 2011

The Beauty of Zoya


These two nailpolishes were given to me as a gift. I didnt know much about them but i have to say they are one of the BEST nailpolishes I have tried (and trust me I have tried alot!).

The purple colour which is called "Demi" is my favourite. The colour is gorgeous and is subtle enough to be worn in both the summer and winter months. The application of the polish was amazing. It went on so smoothly and dried almost instantly. Im an impatient person, so I always nick my nails whenever they are drying, so this was definitely a A++ for me.

The pink is called "Happi". It is a nice soft pink but with a gold shimmer to it. It is a very unique colour which I havn't seen before. The application for this is just the same for the other!

Rating
I would give these nailpolishes a definite 5 stars out of 5!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews