Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Pretty in Pink





This is a lipsy dress I purchased a while back when I was working at Forever New. It was $119 and I got it for $10! Thats a bargain! I would wear this dress with tights because of my height (5'9) it ends up looking like a top. Id pair it with a cropped jacket for evening wear.

Also loving these studs I also bought from Forever New for $6.25. Absolutely love them and their unique design. I would pair these beautiful studs with the dress.


Keep Smiling :)

4 comments:

Harija said...

I love the dress... and wow your tall which is so cool (I am only 5'2)

Love how you pairing the dress with tights and a cropped jacket... if you are able to can you post a pick of your wearing the whole outfit style!

it would be nice to see the end result - please and thank you!

http;//mylyfe-mystory.blogspot.com

Artist by Design said...

haha yeh, im quite tall but it has its pros and cons :). Yeh ill start posting my outfits of the day!

thanks for the support with my blog!

for the love of beauty by lara said...

Hey fellow Ozzie! :D

the dress is very pretty n quite unique! the earrings match it perfectly! :)

Thanks for following me - I have returned the favour! :)

Artist by Design said...

Hello hello!

Thankyou, yeh it is very unique! I love the earrings, theyre in store at the moment :)

thanks for following me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews