Thursday, April 21, 2011

LAKME Perfect Radiance Collection


Had ordered these two Lakme products from India. They are a really well-known brand over there so I wanted to try their face care range out. I had tried out their makeup- and totally love their eyeliners.

1. Perfect Radiance Whitening Foundation
2. Perfect Radiance Whitening face cream

Thats the foundation- the packing is really nice but the foundation doesnt come with a lid :(. I have a feeling itll dry out very quickly.

The face creame came in a very very very small bottle- not sure if that is because you're only supposed to use a little at a time.

The shade I got was number 5 and it is a bit orangy.

Swatch like so...


but once you blend it into the skin- it matches perfectly
ps photo is slightly blurred (sorry!)

the cream is a very thick texture to it but smells lovely!

It's not very creamy and when you apply it you have to be quick because it 'dries' onto the skin and if youre not quick enough you have white swatches all over your face!
I use my elizabeth arden moisturiser on the top of this otherwise my face feels too dry!

Has anyone tried these products? If so, what are your tips and tricks?

keep smiling :)

7 comments:

R.ChamberofBeauty said...

Thanks for sharing!! I like it's compact <3

Artist by Design said...

ooo i should try it some time!

Harija said...

great collection however I never tried them before!

Hello Naka said...

i lvoe the packaging shame tohear they werent too great though :(

Kristyn Assise said...

Great tips, thanks! Looks like a really great product i may be trying soon. Check out my blog for some fashion and photography!

http://escapingthewindow.blogspot.com

Artist by Design said...

Thanks all for the lovely comments!

@ H Rija- it is a great collection, hopefully i get to try more from their range

@ Hello Naka- yeh they werent like I was expecting but lets see for long term results!

@ Kristyn- Yeh definitely try it! I will be checking out your blog soon!

Amanda said...

great post :)

amandawojtas.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews