Thursday, April 28, 2011

On my nails today- Touch of Mauve


I got this beautiful colour yesterday from Revlon called Touch of Mauve. Since where I live we're hitting Autumn, its time for such a dusty shade. I love that it compliments my skin so well! Because alot of the 'neutrals' available are not really well suited for my nails/ skin colour.

One of the downsides for this product was definitely the applicator. It was very streaky and I struggled to get a nice even application. I love Zoyas applicators- maybe they should implement those brushes in their products!

Anyways, quick update on whats on my nails!

keep smiling :)

1 comment:

Liz said...

That is such a cute neutral color we're hitting summer soon we're I am but I would soo still wear that color now!

http://lizbeth612-onceuponashoe.blogspot.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews