Friday, April 15, 2011

L'OCCITANE MASSIVE HAUL!

So it was another Friday night, I had been working all day so didnt end up going out. The I get a call from my bestestest friend saying he's standing on my doorstep with a bag of goodies!

 It was the BEST surprise ever!!!


This is what was in the bag...


it was wrapped so beautifull with hot pink paper!

and as i was opening the delicate tissue paper- these dried flowers dropped onto my lap and their scent was amazing! It definitely made the experience so nice (thumbs up to L'OCCITANE!)

This is what was inside...

Shower gel- which smells absolutely amazing

one of my favourite scents of all time (as you noticed in my bath and body works haul)

next is a perfum roller

LOOK AT THIS! HOW COOL IS THAT. Ive never seen these before, and I think its a great applicator to just roll on your perfume and go. The scent is amazing and very very soothing.

This is another shower gel but it has small almond shell granules- which acts as an exfoliant as well. Its in the scent plum blossom- which is very soothing.The bottle describes the applicaiton as "this shower gel transforms into a rich, creamy foam that gently cleanses, exfoliates and perfumes the skin". If thats not the perfect description, I dont know what is!

this is a hand creme- suited for dry hands. I've used it once, and Im loving it. It contains a very high content of Shea Butter (which you all know is great for dry skin- through my previous posts). I felt like it really nourished my hands which are often left neglected! Definite thumbs up from me!


Last but not least, this is a skin moisture gel- something very new to me.
It has been descirbed as a "smooth gel texture with delicate powdery notes".
Enriched with plum kernel oil, this velvet-soft, nourishing gel leaves skin soft, supple and delicately perfumed.
I want to smother this all over my body!



That's the end of my exciting haul! It was such a surprise, I couldnt wait to show you all!

I'll review the products individually once I've started using them :)

Keep smiling!

Rate, Comment, Subscribe to let me know what you guys think.

1 comment:

anyaadores said...

GORGEOUS - love their stuff.
Have a splendid weekend :O)
A xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews