Friday, February 10, 2012

Bobbi Brown Skin Foundation SPF 15 Review

As promised I had said I will be doing reviews on the Bobbi Brown products I got from New York. They are definitely much cheaper in the US then they are in Australia. I paid almost half of what I would've if I purchased it here.

The first thing I wanted to pick up was this Bobbi Brown Foundation. If you have been following me on my blog you would know that I had purchased another foundation from Bobbi Brown. I had started finding that that foundation was a bit too heavy in the summer since it was so highly moisturising. 

I chose this foundation because it has added SPF which is a must if you're living in a sunny place like Australia. 

The foundation claims that it is: 
Lightweight, water-based foundation instantly hydrates and freshens. 
For combination, normal and normal to dry skins. 
  • Hydrates skin and gives it an instantly fresh look
  • buildable coverage evens out skin tone while looking completely natural
  • long-wearing formula resists streaking 
  • provides broad-spectrum protection from sun's damaging rays
What is my verdict?
Love, love, love this product! I am a HUGE Bobbi Brown fan and I am slowly buying all my products from her range. This foundation is definitely amazing. If you have tanned skin like me and don't want to look like you have foundation on (like those awful ones which makes you look like a ghost) then this is the foundation for you. Your skin looks so healthy and actually gives you this extra glow. Not only does it do wonders for your skin but it boosts your confidence because you know that your skin is looking good (a definite extra tick from me). So if you want amazing natural looking skin then this is definitely the foundation to choose. 



I am the shade Honey (perfect for yellow toned Indian skin)

Perfect pump.


Can you tell I have something on? Ofcourse not! That's the beauty of this foundation!

Have any of you tried this? 

Keep Smiling :)


Also just to let you guys know, Bobbi Brown has two books on make up! I will be reviewing them soon! 

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews