Friday, February 10, 2012

Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer + Corrector review


I also purchased from New York a corrector and concealer for my dark under eye circles. 
I had talked to the girl at the counter and asked her about my under eye circles and asked what can be done about it. I had heard a lot of people raving about Bobbi Browns correctors and concealers. 


I got this two images from the website. I wanted to show you what the website says about the two products. 



The girl at the counter colour matched me and I ended up with the tones Dark Peach for my corrector and Honey for my concealor. Both work really well with my dark skin tone. 
A heads up that I learnt whilst using these products, you really need to blend and tap them into the skin otherwise it will leave a streaky finish (which is definitely not attractive!).


I know it's a bit blurry but you can sort of make out the words :). 

My thoughts:
I do like these products, they are definitely worth the long hunt and wait. I have severe under eye circles and these products have made such a big change that I not only look better and more awake but I feel confident. I think the Bobbi Brown range in general is great for Indian (or coloured) skin girls like myself because her shades are very natural. You may be thinking $20+ for each of these is a bit pricey, but to be honest anything that conceals my dark under eyes I will take it. 

Keep smiling :)



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews