Friday, February 10, 2012

Clever Clasp- Store your rewards card the smart way

Do you have a number of rewards cards but just don't know what to do with them? I was looking at my wallet which was about to explode from its seams because I have so many cards. Then I thought of an idea- why not put all the rewards cards in one bundle. 

I punched holes in all my cards (except bank and medical cards). I placed my favourite quote card at the front to give me inspiration. Then I put a clip through all the cards as seen in the picture and there you have it, a bundle of your rewards cards. This  means you won't be rummaging through your wallet and bag when asked if you want a stamp for your next free coffee. 

Convenient way to store your cards. 

The clasp

My favourite quote which I had bought when I was in High School.

Do you have any clever ways of storing your cards? 

Keep Smiling :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews