Monday, February 14, 2011

Body Butter Galore




Im back with another post, this time about The Body Shop body butters! I have to say that I have been a fan of the body butter range for at least 5 years and Ive tried almost all of the scents. My two favourite are the Mango Body Butter; for the summer time because it gives you a nice fruity scent lingering on your skin and Shea Body Butter; for the winters because it provides enriching qualities to soften the skin without oily residue.

I just recently bought the Lychee Blossom Body Butter from Singapore, it smells wonderful. However, it is for normal skin which is a negative for me because I have quite dry skin. The body butter I am not liking this month is the Sweet Lemon Body Butter, I got a sample size (as a gift), and the scent is too strong and a bit sickly.

Body Butter is a great way to keep your body moisturised during the dry months. It provides that extra protection from the natural elements during winter as well as summer. If you have cracked heels or dry feet, a tip is to lather your feet with a body butter suited for dry skin and wear a pair of cotton socks (which are available from the Body Shop). You will notice results instantly!

In general, I love The Body Shop products, for its natural ingredients as well as the quality of its products. I have bought some makeup products (which will be reviewed later) that I will be going back for.

Rating
Mango- 5/5 stars
Shea- 5/5 stars
Sweet Lemon- 1/5
Lychee- 3/5

Keep Smiling :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews