Thursday, February 24, 2011

Revlon Colour Stay Concealer



I thought I would do a quick review on the Revlon Colour Stay Concealer.

First impressions:
I thought it looked quite "cool". What made me purchase it was the packaging and the look of the product overall.

After using:
Maybe it's because the shade is too light but I did't like this product at all. I have only used it once, and that to to try it out. I have dry skin sometimes and this product just made my under eyes look even drier and tired looking.

Verdict:
It's probably going in the bin. Never going to repurchase it. If you have dry skin like me, its best to use a creamy concealer. Currently I am using Stila and am absolutely loving it!

Rating:
I would rate this product 0/5 stars


Keep smiling :)

2 comments:

Liz said...

I very much agree with you! mines is also in the not going to be used bin.. Really wish I could return it somehow lol

http://lizbeth612-onceuponashoe.blogspot.com/

Artist by Design said...

haha yeh exactly! also still cant find the button to follow :(

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews