Monday, February 14, 2011

Japanese Cherry Blossom





I got these three things from Bath and Body Works. Unfortunately, I dont live anywhere near one so I stocked  up on these items because I absolutely love the scent! I first received the body butter as a gift from a friend, and since then I can't get enough!

Personally, I find the quality of the products is not great (because the focus is more on the different smells). So if youre looking for something in particular for your skin type it'd be better to try something else. I use these products just for the scent and not as an everyday moisturiser. This particular scent is not overpowering, so you can lather on as much as you like! A negative for this product would be that the smell does not linger and after a few hours it is gone.

Rating
I would give these products a 3.5/5 stars

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews