Thursday, February 24, 2011

Epilating- Good or Bad?


So I receieved quite alot of messages after my "Hair Be Gone" post, asking me about what I do for body hair removal. At the moment I epilate my legs and it is working fine for me. However, sometimes if i dont exfoliate properly, I do get ingrown hairs which turn into nasty looking red bumps.

So my advice would be to try out what suits your skin/hair type. I started with waxing but found that it was too messy and time consuming (however the feeling after you get your legs waxed is better than epilating). I shaved my legs a few times but found the regrowth was often spiky and irritated my skin.

I got this epilator around 5 years ago and have been epilating since. The hair grows back in around 3 weeks.
Let me know if you have any other methods of removing body hair, would love to try something new!

keep smiling :)

3 comments:

Harija said...

I never heard of the epilator - thanks for letting me know!

My Lyfe ; My Story

Harija said...

Hey Artist by Design,

I really like you blog and your post. They are extremely touching and I love your goal!

Plus,I have chose you a recipient for "The Versatile Blogger Award"

fro more information please check out my blog My Lyfe ; My Story

Artist by Design said...

Oh wow, thank you so much for choosing for this award. Im very new to this world and am discovering new things everyday!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews