Thursday, March 24, 2011

Elizabeth Arden Haul










So I went shopping today, and I needed a good day moisturiser. I had been using the Elizabeth Arden Intervene for a while, but wanted to try something new. But as soon as I found out they were having a gift time special I had to buy it.

I bought the Elizabeth Arden Intervene- Radiance Boosting Day cream with spf 15. It's really good for people with dry skin but doesnt leave the skin feeling oily. This is my third tub, and I had gone around to other stalls such as Lancome,Clinque, Bobbi Brown, MAC, YSL but I have to say this is something my skin absolutely loves. There is a noticeable difference within a week to my skin complexion, my skin feels smooth and radiant! 

 In the gift pack I got:
  • lipstick- 02 perfect brick
  • pallette- with 2 eyeshadows (graphite, platinum), 2 lipcolours (radiant mauve, sparkling ruby) and a cheekcolour (sunblush)
  • all gone- lip and eye makeup remover intervene- skin tone perfecting capsules
  • ceramide- lash extending treatment mascara
  • intervene- stress recovery night cream
  • intervene- radiance boosting moisture cream
  • intervene- anti fatigue eye cream
  • Pretty elizabeth Arden Eau de Parfum
I was lucky enough to have a special friend buy me this as a gift! So nice :). He's absolutely gorgeous!

I will be trying out a new night time regime which I will be posting soon, to try out these new products!

Keep smiling :)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews