So I went shopping today, and I needed a good day moisturiser. I had been using the Elizabeth Arden Intervene for a while, but wanted to try something new. But as soon as I found out they were having a gift time special I had to buy it.
I bought the Elizabeth Arden Intervene- Radiance Boosting Day cream with spf 15. It's really good for people with dry skin but doesnt leave the skin feeling oily. This is my third tub, and I had gone around to other stalls such as Lancome,Clinque, Bobbi Brown, MAC, YSL but I have to say this is something my skin absolutely loves. There is a noticeable difference within a week to my skin complexion, my skin feels smooth and radiant!
In the gift pack I got:
- lipstick- 02 perfect brick
- pallette- with 2 eyeshadows (graphite, platinum), 2 lipcolours (radiant mauve, sparkling ruby) and a cheekcolour (sunblush)
- all gone- lip and eye makeup remover intervene- skin tone perfecting capsules
- ceramide- lash extending treatment mascara
- intervene- stress recovery night cream
- intervene- radiance boosting moisture cream
- intervene- anti fatigue eye cream
- Pretty elizabeth Arden Eau de Parfum
I was lucky enough to have a special friend buy me this as a gift! So nice :). He's absolutely gorgeous!
I will be trying out a new night time regime which I will be posting soon, to try out these new products!
Keep smiling :)