Wednesday, March 23, 2011

FIMOJ: Day 10






Day 10 and I think I am going well. Still keeping up with a strict diet- no chocolate or chips! It's been hard, ive been tempted so many times to just pick up a packet in the shopping isles but luckily with the support of my good friend I was able to resist the temptation to buy such products.

I've posted some pics of the 'healthy' snacks I have been eating if I get a craving for chocolate. The first one are "chic NUTS' which are basically roasted chickpeas (you can get some flavoured ones or stick with lightly salted).

The second is walnuts! This is definitely something anyone should be eating, whether you are dieting or not. It is very high in omega-3, which helps in the growth of hair and nails. I have definitely noticed my hair is much thicker and grows healthier and shinier. I only have at most a cup of walnuts a day- do not over do it.

Water is a must- you should be drinking 2Ls of water a day to keep hydrated. You can notice when your skin is lacking water, because it will become dull. Another sign of dehydration is under your eyes, one of the key ways to remove under eye circles is drinking alot of water!So get to it!

Keep smiling :)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews