Tuesday, March 22, 2011

FIMOJ: Day 9

A quick update as to where I am with my FIMOJ. I was unable to gym for the past 3 days but I have kept a strict healthy diet. Hopefully I can get back to gym tomorrow but its been a busy few days with all the assignments and assessments.

I have definitely noticed a change in my energy levels after eating healthy for a week and a half now. I don't need as much sleep as I used to, which means I get more time to do things I enjoy. PLUS I already fit into my jeans :) which is a bonus! I was so happy but I still want to be able to 'properly' fit into them and not have to riggle/ jump up and down to get into them!

This was a very quick update on where I am, will post more recipes I have uncovered soon!

keep smiling :)

2 comments:

my beautiful life* said...

congrats on fitting into your jeans and being able to stick to your diet !! keep us posted on how it is going for you

Artist by Design said...

thankyou :)

Yes I will keep you updated!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews