Saturday, March 19, 2011

OOTD: Semi Formal

 I had a meeting I had to attend at the University but it wasn't as such a 'formal' evening, so I decided to wear my jeans (yes I was so happy I fit into them already!), a ruffle front top and a blazer with scrunched up sleeves. I love wearing ruffles especially if I am wearing a jumper or a jacket. I feel like it makes the outfit less 'boring' and a bit more done up. Sorry for the quality of the photo, still learning the setting on my camera!



The simple makeup look I did, using two elizabeth arden shadows; brown for lid, grey for outercorner, maybelline gel eyeliner, elizabeth arden mascara, stila concealer.I wanted to keep it very natural and simple.

Keep Smiling :)

1 comment:

KRASOTA NAIL said...

ПРИВЕТ ИЗ РОССИИ . ДАВАЙ ДРУЖИТЬ И ПОМОГАТЬ ДРУГ ДРУГУ В РАЗВИТИИ ДИЗАЙНА КРАСОТЫ

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews