Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Elizabeth Arden's Bronzing Powder Duo


The shades without the flash.

Look to the edge of my hand, I tried really hard to capture the shade.. dont think it worked :P

The shades with the flash (you can see the shimmer better).

I find that being a bit tanned/brown skin, its hard to find the right make up to suit you. Over the summer, I fell in love with this bronzer by Elizabeth Arden. Its called the Elizabeth Arden Bronzing Powder Duo, and has to shades which you can use.

I actually received this as a gift when I purchased their Intervene Moisturiser. As you can see I love it so much ive hit pan! I use the darker shade to contour my cheek bones and add a bit of a summer glow, and the other shade I use as a highligher and looks great on my skin, giving it a bit of a shimmer. It comes with its own applicator but I like to use my own bronzing brush.

Keep Smiling :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews