Thursday, March 17, 2011

FIMOJ: Day 5

Diet today:
  • Breakfast
    • Oats + Soy Milk
  • Snack
    • Some Roast Veggies
      • Including: Sweet Potato, Carrot, Onion and Cherry Tomatoes
  • Lunch
    • Napolitana Homemade Pasta
  • Snack
    • Walnuts (good source of omega 3)
  • Dinner
    • Salad and Soy Sausages (TBC)
Exercise- Legs

So I have reached Day 5 of my FIMOJ and I have to say it's going well. I am seeing slight improvements now. Not only do I feel much healthier, my skin is the best it has been in months! Today especially I noticed that my face felt a bit more firmer. I think this is due to the extra circulation of blood because of me exercising regularly.

This was just a quick update, no pictures unfortunately but hopefully I can make some yummy 'healthy' recipes to show you!

Keep smiling :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews