Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Style an Outfit- Mauves and Roses


I got this beautiful dress and I wanted to show you how you can style it  up.
It came with a brown belt. I would use it because it just went so well with the outfit.
The dress gathers on the waist giving a very flattering shape as well as the neckline which has folds/ layers, thereby giving you more 'volume' up the top.

I paired it with this necklace from Diva. I thought the colours went really well together and they almost nearly matched.

Since its winters here, you cant leave without a cardi. I saw this cardi and fell in love with it. Usually I stick to black/ grey/ brown jumpers but I thought why not add a bit m ore fun to it. I loved the rose patterns and the beading inside the roses. It made the outfit look a bit more feminine and sophisticated.

This was a simple way to style a simple dress.

Keep Smiling :)

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I love seeing how other people style their outfits cause I have no clue how to do it. I never could have put this together. Well done!

Saumya said...

love your OOTD .. beautiful cardi ..totally loved it ..

Unknown said...

the colour of the dress is so pretty!!

Artist by Design said...

@ Meredith- Thanks :) I will be puttin up some videos on how you can easy style simple outfits on the go, look out for them :)

@Saumya- Thanks! Yeh I love the cardi as well:)

@iheartmexoxo- thanks :) its a bit darker in pictures then in real life

Nitika Bhatia said...

GOSH !! you have an amazing collection of dresses I must say !!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews