Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Elizabeth Arden Intervene Radiance Boosting Face Cream

This has got to be my third tub of this moisturiser by Elizabeth Arden. I had started using it last year, when I was recommended by the beautician because of my dry skin. I have to say when I started using it, the results were amazing and my skin felt very smooth. This moisturiser was only good for the winters because it felt very heavy on my skin during the summers (however I still continued to use it throughout the summer, which was fine as long as I didnt pile on any other products like foundation).

The smell is a little strong, but I ended up really liking it. It's hard to describe the smell, its almost like a perfumey sort of smell, not natural at all (as I described Bobbi Brown to be).

The website describes the product as:

This multi-benefit moisturiser immediately restores skin's appearance for a radiant, clear, natural looking glow. Over time, naturally-derived Biodormin™ technology supports skin's natural cell metabolism rate to help fight the visible effects caused by stress.

I later found out that this was more for older women skin, and thats why at the beginning of the year I started noticing that my skin was no longer benefiting from this product. I couldnt feel like it was working its magic and with anything you use for a long time, your body becomes 'immune' as I like to call it. Therefore the effects of the product are minimal.


 Benefits:
  • Immediately restores skin's appearance for a radiant, clear, natural looking glow.
  • Helps even skin tone and texture.
  • Helps minimise the look of fine lines and combat the appearance of new ones.
  • Provides deep hydration to replenish and revitalise so skin stays younger looking longer.
I have decided to stop using this product after I finished this tub. Although I thoroughly enjoyed using this product when I started, I dont think its worth the money ($90). Im looking around for another face moisturiser, at the moment Im eyeing Bobbi Browns collection.

Let me know what you guys think.

Keep Smiling :)


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews