Wednesday, August 24, 2011

VLCC Fair Skin Face Cream

I had posted a fairness post a few months back. I had stated that one should not use fairness creams inorder to become fair but to even out skin tone. I wanted to do a single review on this product, because after using this since I got it I have to say this product is fantastic.

It has definitely shown an improvement not only in the even-ness of my skin tone but it has proven to make the skin slightly lighter (obviously there are other external factors involved).

This ceram has skin-lightening co-agents like liquorice and wild turmeric, with extracts of Mulberry and lemon peel whcih help fade melanin deposits and lighten skin pigments without dehydrating the skin.

The smell for me was a bit hard to overcome at first. I found that the smell of liquorice was fairly strong, and having to put that on your face was quite the task. However, after applying it continuously I got used to it and now it no longer bothers me (in a sense I enjoy it now!).

The packaging is also very cute, I love it. Its something different, not like anything I've seen before.

The product is ayurvedic meaning it is completely naturally so none of those nasty parabens (cancer causing) chemicals are in this product. So you know youre not going to be damaging your skin.

I love the texture of the cream. Its not too thick and it isnt too thin, just right especially for the winter time. It absorbs well, you need to give it a few minutes before applying anything else on.

Would I be purchasing this product again? Most definitely, Ive already sent out an order for it :). Its a product which is a great natural alternative to your chemical filled face moisturisers.

Have any of you tried this product? What do face creams do you use?

2 comments:

gossipgurl08 said...

ahuh !
m getin this one next to use as a moisturiser ! :D

Artist by Design said...

yeh definitely try it, i love this product! but remember it takes a while to get used to the smell and the results are not instant! Thanks for stopping by:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews