Friday, August 26, 2011

Formula 10.0.6 Deep Down Detox Ultra- Cleansing Mud Mask

I bought this mask  a while back after I had seen dulcecandy do a review/haul. She said she 'absolutely loved this product'. So  I thought Ill see what shes talkin about. This product is around $6-7. I thought it was a good price since you get so much product, and a single masks often  ends up costing $3 each.

 After washing the mask off, your face does feel ridiculously soft. Its amazing what this product can do for your skin. It states 'this super-cleansing detox mask cleanses impurities for a clearer, brighter compelexion', this is completely true. I definitely noticed my skin was much brighter and it looked very fresh after using this product.
Its best to apply a thin layer of freshly washed skin. The smell is very subtle, so its great for those who are not fond of overbearing smells. I think this is a great product, which I love applying on the weekends as my 'pick me up' product for my skin. Its never disappointed me and the smell provides a great relaxation aroma, making you feel like youve just visited a salon.

Whats your favourite face mask? Have any of you tried this product? Let me know in the comments below!

Keep smiling!

2 comments:

Vertu said...

Nice review dear...and I haven't tried it yet but surely try it soon. :)

. said...

I must confess i also wanted it when i saw her review:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews