Sunday, June 12, 2011

My New Wardrobe: Part 1 Shades of Brown

I just bought a heap of clothes, because I wanted to change my wardrobe for the changing seasons. I aimed to get more sophisticated pieces which can easily be dressed up or dressed down. I especially am loving the new 'camel' or 'caramel' shades which are coming in this season!

Goregeous silk- looking top, which I want to pair with this Diva necklace which I got for only $5

As you can see, the top is fairly long so you can definitely wear them with tights. It looks great and gives it a flowy, casual look to it.


Gorgeous ruffles!

I bought this from Target, I love the colour and the beautiful detailing


has a very unique 'ruffle' at the front

It was from one of their limtied edition collections!

Antique button look

I am going to pair it with this Diva necklace (also bought in the sale)

It has gorgeous strands of gold and silver, which go well with the buttons on the sleeves.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews