Wednesday, May 25, 2011

YouTube Videos!


Hey guys,
I know its been a while but ive been bogged down with assessments! My last one finishing next week wednesday! I promise I will be doing more product reviews and many more makeup tutorials. I will also make an effort to get outfit of the day pictures up because I love seeing your pics and I want to do the same :).

This post is mainly about something I was thinking to do recently. I have been thinking to start up my own beauty channel on youtube, it will probably make my life easier to show you guys products/ reviews/ tutorials. Instead of having to take a gazzillion pictures!

I want to know what YOU think! So please let me know if its a yes or a no to videos!

Thanks + Keep Smiling :)
Behind the Scenes for the filming of the Diva Project video!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews