Tuesday, May 17, 2011

LUSH Haul!

It had been a while since I had visited/ let alone purchased anything from LUSH! So I was so excited when I finally treated myself to some goodies.

I purchased a Hair Doctor and a Sparkle Gift Set. And ofcourse it came with its own LUSH times!

Absolutely LOVE LUSH!


Hair Doctor
A Pre-Wash Scalp and Hair Conditioner

You apply this all over your hair/head before washing your hair and you leave it on for around 20 minutes.


It comes in a good sized tub but you have to remember to keep this product refridgerated!

Absolutely love the pepperminty smell. This is a product I swear by. Last year I had a lot of hair fall, I came across this product and I have to say it literally saved my hair. As soon as you put it on you will feel the cool soothing effects of the mint on your scalp. Your scalp feels amazing after you have used this product!!

Sparkle Gift

Contains a Sweetie Pie Shower Jelly
Two products I havn't tried in a while!




My Sweetie Pie leaked a bit, but not to worry :)

Looks gorgeous with the deep purple colour and the purple/blue sparkles. It smells just like jelly beans! Very fruity and sweet (no wonder they call it sweety pie :P )

Shimmy Shimmy

Leaves little glitters all over the place you rub it over. It has a very soothing scent.
I probably wont be able to wear this all over my body, probably just some areas to make them glow!

Best bit about purchasing a LUSH gift pack you get 10% discount off your next purchase!


Keep Smiling :)

1 comment:

Hannah Michelle said...

What great buys!! Hair doctor sounds amazing, I think I'll give this a go!! :) x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews