Friday, May 13, 2011

LAKME Sun Expert Collection

I recently asked someone to bring over some Lakme products, especially targeted to help soothe your skin after it has been exposed to the harsh rays of the sun.

After living in Australia for so long, my skin has continually tanned and to such an extent that you can see a stark difference between the colour of my arms and my legs. And even after winter passes by, the tan doesnt fade, so I was delighted when I heard about Lakmes After Sun range.

Face Wash (both of them are face washes, but I got a mini version as well to carry in my bag if Ive been sittin in the sun too long)

The product purports to:

  • Specially formulated with UV filters and anti-tan skin soothing ingredients
  • Cleanses and soothes sun exposed skin
  • Deep cleanses each pore
  • Infused with cucumber and lemon grass
  • Protects and soothes skin from common forms of skin irritation post sun exposure, leaving it soft, tingling fresh and clean.


Lotion

Product purports to:

  • Complete skin defense against harmful UV rays
  • Keeps skin hydrated
  • The radiation blocker SPF 30, blocks up to 90% of the harmful UVB rays.
  • PA++ blocks out harmful UVA rays that cause melanoma, darkening of the melanin in the skin and other skin problems.
  • Packed with lemon grass and cucumber extracts that moisturize and lighten the skin
  • Nourishes skin, leaving it even-complexioned and glowing



Skin Lightening Gel


Product purports to:

  • Light, cooling, moisturising gel that fights harsh damage
  • Lightens sun tan, uneven skin tone and corrects blemished skin
  • Packed with cucumber and lemon grass extracts
  • Provides total hydration, leaving skin radiant at all times


Thats the consistency of the lotion, its quite nice but not as creamy as I would like it to be.

I have only started using the products, so I dont think I am in a position to write a review about it. I will do a review later after using the products to the extent where I know whether or not I am seeing results.

Also a BIG thankyou for those who voted for me for the competition, the results will be released on Monday, fingers crossed!

Keep Smiling :)

1 comment:

Harija said...

I never of this brand - But now I really want to try it out =)

Thanks for sharing =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews