Saturday, October 22, 2011

Mirenesse Secret Weapon 24Hr Mascara

Mirenesse Secret Weapon Mascara Smudgeproof Easy Water Removal Lasts 24Hours No More Panda Eyes

I was recently given this amazing mascara by Mirenesse as a gift (not from the company but from a family friend). They had told me that this product does wonders and is great for sensitive eyes, which I have since I wear contacts. I have tried the product on, and I have to say it is amazing! It curls  my lashes as well as holding the curl for hours (I only had it on for around 5 hrs but it definitely lasted). My eye lashes appeared longer and more fuller. Not only that, my eyes appeared more awake and bigger (always a good thing). 

Secret Weapon 24Hr Mascara Original - Black
This produce has won many awards such as :
MOST INNOVATIVE MASCARA REAL SIMPLE MAGAZINE.
LUXE FOR LESS  BEST MASCARA SUNDAY MAGAZINE.
NEW WOMAN BEST MASCARA AWARD.
CULT FAVOURITE-DENMARK  Q MAGAZINE.
TRIED & TESTED TOP MASCARA BEST BEAUTY PRODUCTS 








This product is great for :
  • people who wear contacts/ sensitive eyes
  • against animal testing/ prefer natural products 
  • are too lazy to take off their makeup at night (im sure that's a lot of us)
  • want a product that will guarantee them 100% satisfaction
  • people who want longer sexier lashes
Here is the link to the product (if you're in Australia, but you can always change the location):

Try it out for yourself!You can't go wrong with this mascara, it has won multiple awards and its definitely a winner in my heart!

Keep smiling :)

Disclaimer: As mentioned above, this mascara was given to me by a close family friend who is not affiliated with the company in any way. It was paid for by her own money. 



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews