Monday, September 12, 2011

LAKME Earth Rose Blush Trio

I had seen this blush online and wanted to try it out. I like Lakme products because they are made to generally suit indian skin. There were a few options on the website but because they didnt really have the colours with each shade I chose the earth rose colour.
Packaging is very pretty!



You cant really see the writing, but the product is supposed to be 'silky smooth', 'highly pigmented' and can easily by applied. This was around 600rupees, so around $18 AUD, which is pretty reasonable for a good quality blush. 





I tried to take a picture of it when it is in the sun, because the blush isnt matte, it has a shimmery finish to it HOWEVER it isnt too much, just right for the spring sun!

attempt # 1 swatches

attempt # 2 swatches

attempt #3 swatches

I generally stay away from the darker shade in the blush unless I really want to give my cheeks some colour for the night time. Otherwise I choose the dusty pink and gold and mixed together they create the most beautiful blush which Im sure would suit all skin colours but especially if you have tanned skin like mine. It definitely looks very naturally, and gives you this beautiful glow which is great for the Spring!

Have any of you tried this blush? What are your thoughts?

5 comments:

R.ChamberofBeauty said...

Love this blush, all shades are pretty <3

Saumya said...

oooh the blush looks lovely ! Is there a way we can buy Lakme online ??

Artist by Design said...

Thanks Rakhshanda, the shades are very nice and look great on any skin tone!

At Saumya, Im not sure whether you can get Lakme online, I had someone go to India recently so I asked them to get it for me... I'll have a look around for u..there might be something on ebay but not too sure

thanks for stopping by!

Unknown said...

the colors in it look so pretty! i use mosaic blushers and they re great to :)

. said...

I love the packageing

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews